Thursday, October 3, 2013

Easy Simple and Quick Recipes I Love!


My mother in law used to say that I found the simplest, fastest way to do anything.  This is an early childhood educator's talent. Today I am bringing you 3 fast , simple terrific recipes.  I found them all on the Internet and will include the link to the articles and complete directions.  I think they are great, hope you do too!

 

1.  Weight Watchers muffins.  1 box cake mix, any brand or flavor, the chocolate were terrific. Add 1 can pumpkin, all natural, not the pie filling, and 1 cup water and bake.  This is a 2 point muffin, or about 120 calories.  No eggs, filling and fiber too!

 

 
2. Ravioli Lasagna... Prepare lasagna as you would.  Use fresh or packaged pre made raviolis, instead of the noodles  Any brand, any flavor.  Prepare and bake. Fast and fantastic, who knew?
 
 
 
3. One pot spaghetti dinner. At the end I threw in a package of frozen meatballs. The sauce is thicker then usual, so fast, easy and grand!
 
Click here: » One Pot Wonder Tomato Basil Pasta Recipe         Enjoy, let me know what you think.  Judy

4 comments:

  1. I second the pumpkin muffins and also recommend no noddle lasagna

    http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=305891

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try one pot spaghetti dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One pot spagetti dinner came out good. Of course I added garlic and red pepper for kick as my indian taste buds cannot take bland food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a good addition to me. I froze the extra and had it last night/ it was great and fast!

      Delete