Monday, October 28, 2013

I Really Hate The Kardashian's

 I was babysitting the adorable Baby B, and the TV was on. Some people talk on the phone all day. Some people use the radio as company, I like to have the TV on.  It has always been that way for me. I started with Good Day New York. Rosanne and Greg were discussing Kim Kardashian who had just received her third engagement ring.  They were also discussing her booty shot.  For those of you who do not watch, hear or read the papers this was a picture showing lots of  bottom, hiding her stomach and being blonde. She is now 33, and still playing the young ingenue.  I don't like that family. Their morals and values, and life makes me nauseous. I think the family has cashed in on a name they don't deserve to use.  I think their mother uses them as a commodity, and sells to the highest bidder.  You know the word, I don't have to use it.
 

Next came Queen Latifah, my new favorite. She mentioned Kim and Kanye in passing.  Her show is not so much into gossip, more music and good deeds. I am a big fan of hers.  I admire her clothes and talent.

 

After Queen Latifa, I went to Wendy Williams.  Guess who she was discussing?.  I like Wendy, she speaks her mind.  She has made a bet that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will never marry,  She is willing to eat crow on National TV if they do.  Crow is now endangered and she will have to substitute something else which she will add a lot of hot sauce too.  You thought that show was educational.

 

Next The View and Kim, was discussed again.  I am presently reading Barbara Walters autobiography and they try hard to keep the show tasteful.  I think Whoopy Goldberg would skip the whole discussion but you have to give the people what they want.  They seem to want more Kim, Kanye, Nori and Lamar Oden the drug user.  Poor poor little Kardashians what a complicated life they live, for all of us to see, hear and enjoy.

 

After that I took the baby for a walk.  That night I had a dream/ nightmare about the Kardashian's .. Bruce was fighting to return to the spotlight..... he asked me for help.  Maybe I will skip TV next week?  What do you think?  I hear Tori Spelling is very poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment